Sunday, April 27, 2008

2006-2007 2008??????


When we first were looking for homes in the area there wasn't too much that we could choose from. We cam upon this simple looking home and were fortunate to have been able to buy it. We knew that there was a lot of work that needed to be done. Now after a few years of a lot of work and a lot of help, the house is now becoming a home. Here are the changes and additions that have been made since 2005. (This helps me when I start comparing my yard to those in the neighborhood.
  • Sprinkler system (that I've only had to fix some pipes 3 or 4 times)
  • An additional slab of conrete for future basketball games
  • Curbing for flower beds
  • Over 10,000 Sq feet of sod
  • A patio
  • A cobble stone walkway
  • A cobble stone patio
  • An arbor w/ cobble stone patio
  • A garden
  • An orchard consisting of apple, peach, cherry, plum, and nectarines
  • Rock landscaping in flower beds with large rocks
  • A shed
  • 4 landscaping trees

7 comments:

Cammie said...

It never ends....does it!!

The Christians said...

I think that it is so awesome and fun that you guys have done so much hard work. I can't wait to start working on our own house some day. What a blessing to your new little boy that he has parents with a great work ethic. Now you'll just have to come up with new projects for him. We love and miss you!

Lindsay said...

It's fun to see pictures of your house. I know, I know, we could travel up to visit you and see it first hand. I promise we'll come soon!

Kim said...

Melissa! I just found the link to your blog on the class of 98 website. Congrats on the bun in the oven! Hope to see you in June (or before in Walmart in Price, hehe... its amazing who you run into there) :-)

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

It seems like you guys are doing awesome! I am so happy for you.

The Adventures of Jakers said...

It was so fun to see you two in Cedar! Melissa you are such a cute pregnant mommy! We hope you're feeling well, and can't wait to see pictures of baby Esplin!

Oveson's said...

Ok so I am joining in on the saying hi!! I is amazing what class reunions can do :D Looks like you guys are getting settled in that is awesome.