Saturday, February 18, 2012

Around the globe


For my birthday I got a globe. It sits proudly on the piano and recently got the attention of Parker. Grasping the concept that it was the world Parker initiated the following conversation:

"Where does Santa Claus live?" We found the North Pole and then he inquired, "Where does Jesus live?" I found and pointed to Jerusalem. Parker was on a roll and asked, "Where does President Monson live?" We scanned the globe and located Salt Lake City.

Having located some notable people I was curious what would come next. Parker didn't disappoint, "Where does Krae (next door neighbor) live?"

I should of seen that coming, our neighborKrae in the same category as the Savior, a prophet, and the Jolly Old Saint Nick. Let's just say that Parker knows how to surround himself with only the best.

No comments: