Sunday, June 15, 2008

32 weeks and larger than life!


I can't believe that at am now at the end of my 32nd week! Time sure flies when you are gaining weight and getting more and more pregnant. As if you couldn't tell. Right? Seriously, I can't complain too much about this wonderful world of pregnancy other than the fact of getting a bit more uncomfortable. I haven't had the sickness and puking that some women experience. That has only happened twice my whole pregnancy and it was within the last month. Weird!?! Other than that things continue progressing. The doctor says that I am "boring". I guess that is a good thing. I absolutely love the times that our little boy is active inside me. It is so fun to know that he is moving and growing in there. It's just crazy to think that there is actually a baby inside me. Wow! What a miracle! Devin likes to feel when he is moving. He constantly is asking me if he is moving. I would say our little boy is most active at night. We can lay there feeling him move as we drift off to sleep. Good times!
As summer continues, I can only hope for the coolness that we have had. As long as I don't have to have the unbearable heat, I will continue in trying not to complain. Until then life is grand as we continue to prepare for this little one to come!

7 comments:

Ryan Esplin said...

Maybe your little boy is playing baseball inside your tummy?

Oveson's said...

You are so cute pregnant congrads. I know you never feel like you are cute but it is true!!!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh! You're are such a cute prego! I love you!

Cammie said...

Boring pregnancies are the BEST! Hang in there.

Talene said...

You look so cute preggers! I was sad to find out that you would not be at the reunion. I hope you had a fun shower and got lots of cool stuff.

Jinger said...

love it you are one hot mama! You keep growing girl because you look dang' good pregnant! Love you! Love nyks

Shadoe said...

You look AWESOME. I love the room and the cute cute crib. You are almost there. Keep us posted. LOVE YA.