Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IT BETTER BE A BOY!

"It's a beautiful room!" These are the words I hear every day( at least 3 or 4 times) from my dear sweet husband. Devin is beyond excited for this room to be finished. Okay, it is almost finished. It just needs some decorating finishing touches, but other than that I think we are ready to put this baby in his room.
It sures pays to watch HGTV! That is where the inspiration began. I had a totally different idea until I was watching "Deserving Design". Low and behold they were doing a baby's room! That is where it stemmed. Then we had the wonderful help of my Mom & Dad. The ideas only expanded even more as we added a few more stripes and Viola! A baby boy's heaven! I really do love the room! I am so excited to have it finished and feel a little more prepared for him to come home. It was a fun adventure for us and I am sure it will continue long after he has arrived!





4 comments:

Cammie said...

It turned out really cute. I bet you can't wait for the bedding!! Almost done.

Krysta said...

Hey Melissa! I accessed your page through Shadoe's. I, like yourself, love HGTV. Love the room. Its very cute. Congrats on the little one! When are you due?
Krysta
(What's your email and I'll add you to my blog....if you want.)
mine is krust21@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

It turned out darling! Now you just have to count down until you can fully utilize it!

The Adventures of Jakers said...

What a cute room! I can't wait to see the little boy who goes with the room!