Friday, July 18, 2008

Doctors!

Do you ever wonder if doctor's are there to help or just inflict pain upon the innocent? On Wednesday I went for my weekly check-up, but this week was the start of the exams. I was quite nervous for those big hands to check my "progress." Needless to say I made it through this first exam to find out that I am now dilated to a two and I'm starting to thin. I would say that is progress. Right? Maybe this little boy could be coming sooner than we think. We can only hope. The best event during this excruciating exam was the fact that he actually touched the baby's head! That was complete madness to me. I was quite shocked and couldn't believe it. I am happy that his head is in the right position to be touching, I guess. That's the wonderful 37 week update. All is well as I continue to progress and the baby continues to grow!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're almost to the finish line (I figured that is an analogy you can totally relate to!)! You look great. I think it's time to go off-roading on some dirt roads. Let's get that baby here!

Cammie said...

Keep growin' Dervin!!