Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coming Home


HOME SWEET HOME

Bright idea??? - July 26 - 2 Days (Top) July 27th - 3 Days (bottom)

July 28 - 4 Days Old - Above

July 29 - 5 Days old


Mom takes real good care of me! - July 30 - 6 Days old and lookin' good!

Home Sweet Home!
Parker made his debut outside of the hospital on Saturday afternoon and was pampered by grandparents for a couple of days in Price before making the trek home to Castle Dale on Monday afternoon. Grandma Pollastro has been a blessing having around the house as we take baby steps at this parent thing. After some good eatin' and some sun bathng in the sun Parker is doing well and mom is still trying to find some sleep. Parker is now sleeping just about anywhere you put him but now calls his crib in Castle Dale, Home.

9 comments:

ccrippen said...

Hi Melissa!
Congrats on a beautiful baby boy!! He is just adorable! What a blessing in your lives! You will be wonderful parents! Best of luck and hopefully you will get some sleep!

Lots of love,
Charlotte Crippen

Gale Family said...

Congrats guys! He is adorable. I wish we lived closer so we could see him. I am glad things went all right and I hope you enjoy all the joys to come. Be greatful for every moment. They grow up so fast. Love you guys and congrats.

Lindsay said...

Cute, cute, cute. Answer your phone. I've been trying to call.

Kim said...

What a handsome little boy! Do cherish every moment; my baby boy is going off to first grade this year! Looking at those adorable pictures brings tears to my eyes. I really am so happy for you; children bring so much joy!

Juli said...

Okay he is sooooooo cute. I love the picture where he is leaning on Melissa's shoulders.

l to the c to the t said...

Esplins, what a perfect time to have run into your blog!!! How exciting is it to have a baby?!?! Congratulations - he is sooooo adorable. Looks like life is fabulous for you.

Candace & Lucas Rowley

Talene said...

YEAH! CONGRATS!!! He is so cute! It makes me get a little excited for our little one...I really nervous about 3 though!

Oveson's said...

Yea for being home. I remember how nice it was to leave the hospital and be home. Congrads you guys. Very cute!!

Krysta said...

Hi Melissa!
Congratulations on the new addition to your family! He is such a cute little guy! I bet he is so much fun to have around. All the best to you & your family!
Love
Krysta