Thursday, April 2, 2009

A gift from a "FOOL"


I have never had an April fool's day like this before.  Parker was a little out of sorts and I needed to get out of the house.  At about 4:30 I was thinking, "Where is Devin?  I need a break!"  I proceed to call and call and call one more time, but of course no answer.  About 20 minutes later in walks Devin with his April Fool's joke.  He has beautiful flowers and a card in his hand.  "Happy April Fool's Day," he says.  "I figured this "fool"  could do something thoughtful since I don't do it very often."  Then to top it off,  after dinner, he took Parker to his planning and zoning meeting to that I could have a moment of quiet time to myself and go for a run.  I was the most wonderful April Fool's day trick ever!  Love Him!

So I started thinking this morning as I was laying in bed listening to Parker babble, about what a fool Devin ISN'T!  Sure he has his moments like every guy does, but all in all he is one of the most thoughtful and genuine people you will ever meet!  Over the course of our dating, engagement, and now 4 1/2 years of marriage he has given me more than I could ever ask for! He has always put us first and been so thoughtful in his giving!  I pulled out a couple flashback pictures during our time dating and the fun surprises he always had waiting for me.  Thanks honey, for the April Fools.  I'm glad you married this FOOL!
Ring  Pops and the "M" word
 
Fishing night movie in the boat
100 reasons I love you Cedar Breaks Sunset

3 comments:

Chelseys Blog said...

That is so sweet! I am glad I found your blog. Check out our blog.... its on Dianes blog. You have such an adorable boy... like I am surprised.

Jamie said...

How fun! He sounds like a great husband.

Christy said...

That's my kind of April Fool's joke!