Monday, September 21, 2009

Girl's night out!


I finally got some more pics of this fun filled night, so I'm finally posting about it.   It was good times as we drove to Price for the usual Wingers meal.  On the way home Jodi got a call from her kids and one of them had had a slight accident on the tramp, knocking out a tooth, so she couldn't continue with us.  We went on to Jacyln's house for some home made chocolate covered bananas. You can only imagine what could come of a plethora of slimy peels.  Food fight!  Thanks to Tiff making the first smear, it resulted in banana facials and hair treatments.  Yummy!  I haven't laughed that hard in a while.  Thanks for the good times ladies!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my heck, could that be a WORSE picture of me? I'll answer my own question: No, it could not.

Long live the Forbidden Fruit lady!

Life with the Leonards said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Trina and Wes said...

Gotta love those girls nights out! My mom is doing amazingly well, just really sore! Your mom made the yummiest dinner for us when I was up there for a week. Your little boy is stinking cute, so serious!