Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sweet Ma and Pa


I was going to post this some time ago like on the day of their anniversary, but you know how that goes!  Anyway, on Sept. 7th, Mom and Dad hit their 35th wedding anniversary.  I couldn't believe it.  They are getting so old. j/k  I sat and thought about the many things they have accomplished over those years and there are too many to list.  I can think of five great ones like, Christian, me, Carson, Brittany, and Dust.  That is just to name a few, but seriously my Dad and Mom are two of the most amazing people I know who would do anything for anyone.  They stay true to each other through thick and thin.  Their examples continue to shine brighter each day. As a small child I looked to them for everything, and now as an adult I look up to them in everything and want to emulate their success as parents and friends.  I love them and wish them another great 35 years worth of happiness and love!!  Love you Mom and Dad!!
What better way to top off your anniversary than with a Cold Stone Cake!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i probably made the cake! j/k.. probably not.. but i do make a lot of cakes! they're so yummy! P.S. you guys still need to come visit me, and i'll make you some yummy ice cream :) ha.

Cammie said...

Did you know that I didn't realize it was their anniversary until about 5 days later? In my defense...neither did Christian!

Luckily I talked to your mom {late} and was able to wish her a happy anniversary.

Christy said...

That is such a coincidence--my parents' 35th anniversary would have been on Sept. 7th too! I am not joking! Did they get married in the Los Angeles Temple (my parents did)? Because that would just be too funny!

Love the new family picture!