Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dads!

I had mentioned in an earlier post about celebrating my Dad's B-day, but I never posted one just him.  In light of recent conversations with my friends, I am realizing more and more how grateful I am to have the dad that I do.  He is an amazing man with a testimony of the gospel so strong and example to all.  He loves to laugh.  He gives counsel and shows support for all we do.  He is there for us and willing to help whenever.  He puts up with all the mistakes we made and joys in our accomplishments.  He has been a dad that is aware and cares.  I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the home that had a dad who did the three "p's" - provide, preside, and protect.  For that I am grateful and love him!

Utah Man through and through!
Still got the stamina
Loves his grandkids!


Thanks for always "pulling" us through!
You are the best Dad!

No comments: