Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seven is Heaven


Home can be a heaven on earth...when it is filled with love! Okay, you are thinking cheeeeesssy! Me, too, but it is true. We are far from perfect, but life is grand! I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful boys. We have our days we want to pull our hair out, and we have our days that we laugh our heads off. That is the joy of being able to wake up every morning together and wonder what the day will bring. You are always careful about what you pray for because you usually get what you ask for. I am so happy those prayers are answered. I have been given my best friend and two boys sent straight from heaven (most days).
Thank you Devin for being my best friend and giving me another heavenly year! I love you!

1 comment:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

You have such a cute family. It is fun to read up on you guys! Good job on the running. I definitely need to get motivated again.