Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gone Fishin'


Thanks to my dad, I have fond memories of fishing experiences.

I wanted the same.

Having got a fishing pole for his birthday it was time to make a fishing trip. We went to free fishing day in Price during the Carbon County Fair Days. It was a tiny pond that had recently been stocked.

We only fished for about an hour. It was a quiet and anxious hour until a fish went after the worm on my hook. Parker was quickly by my side and we reeled the "trophy fish" in. Parker was excited but didn't want to touch the fish or the worm.

Parker shared the experience with Grandpa Carl, Grandma Vicki, mom and Brock. When he got home he called Grandma and Grandpa Esplin and told them his "fishin' story".

I hope this is the beginning of many wonderful fishing trips with my boys.
(Parker with Grandpa Carl)



(Parker's first fish)

No comments: