Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bath Time

Never have I been so happy as when the cord finally fell off and we could give Parker a real bath!  I always had heard the horror of how much kids hated their bath, so I was quite nervous, but since the first time and every time since he has been in heaven!  He LOVES his bath time. He hates to get out.  I love to watch his calm face.  He lays there and takes it all in.  The only bad part is sometimes he is relaxed a little too much!  That is when he lets it all go!  Oh yeah, the pee comes a flying.  A couple days ago Devin was taking these pictures and all of a sudden yells, "Melissa!"  Next thing I know I am drenched with Parker Pee!  It was lovely.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Sometimes you just gotta let it go!  




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Enjoy the pee baths, because the ones that get filled with poop are so much worse!

What a cute little face he has! I'm amazed at how much he's changed already! Two months! Where does time go?

Cammie said...

He just gets cuter by the day. My kids loved their bath time too. Those little wingers can sure shoot a lot of pee, and far!