Friday, September 26, 2008

OUR BABY IS 2 MONTHS ALREADY!

My how time flies!  I can't believe the difference in our little Parker in such a short time.  Now our little buddy is  2 months and pudgy!  He is the cutest, most precious bundle of joy! He makes us so happy!  It makes me crazy to think that he is growing up so fast!  I want him this little forever.  
September 24, 2008 12 lbs. 13 oz.; 24 in long      
July 24, 2008 7 lbs. 9 oz.;  20 1/2 in. long


IMMUNIZATIONS!?!
You would think on this wonderful day we would spend it celebrating, but instead it was off to the doctor's for immunizations.  How sad was that.  I was nervous for him, but tried to be the tough mom.  While waiting for the doctor, I had him laying on the table in the room.  He was the cutest ever.  He was just a kicking and jabbering and smiling the whole time.  He was so calm and just having a good ol time.  All I could think is, " you have no idea what is coming"  Dr. Madsen came in answered some of my questions, checked him over, and then said, "Well, it's time."  I almost started crying.  He brought the shots in and on we went.  I held his left leg while he gave the first shot in his right leg.  Then, we switched and he finished with the 2 last shots in the left leg while I held the right leg.  All the while Parker is screaming his head off!  Wowzers!  It was an experience that I don't want to go through again, but I hear it has to happen in another two months.  Oh, sad day!  He did get some cool blue camouflage Band-Aids.
My little tough guy!  With some children's Tylenol we made it home and he was a happy boy!
Happy 2 months Parker!



5 comments:

Cammie said...

Oh my gosh! His legs are so so so chubby. I can't believe how big he is, or how chubby he's getting. Shots are always the worst.

Unknown said...

Wow, he is so big! I swear that little kid gets cuter everyday! I love him, and you!

Ryan Esplin said...

Pudgy? He gets that from the Esplin side of the family

The Adventures of Jakers said...

The worst part of your shot story is the fact that you have to repeat it alot over the next couple of years. I've found that a little tylenol 30 min-1 hour before the shots, makes it a much more pleasant experience. By the way...he's so handsome!

Lindsay said...

I want to squeeze those legs!