Sunday, August 8, 2010

Invasion - Esplin Reunion - July 28-31

Inviting a family of 26 into Emery County may feel to the residents as an invasion. We call it a family reunion, and what better place than to have that welcomed invasion than Emery County. We spent the few days together boating, swimming, golfing, and fishing. We spent the nights going to the Castle Valley Pageant and the Desertview Pro Rodeo. Like any reunion it was great just to spend time together and to create memories. We loved the invasion and look forward to many more, wherever it may be.
Parker and his cousin Spencer
Parker's cousin Jane
Parker with his cousin Kaylee
Parker with cousin Max
Parker's cousin Marian
Parker's cousin Chase
A Horse carriage ride at the Pageant
Mom and Parker on the Jet Ski
Parker with Grandpa driving the boat
Aunt Teri and Cousin Kaci

1 comment:

Whitney Shurtz said...

Bro. Esplin & family,
After receiving my high school goals you in the mail I went on a search to see if I could find a blog for you guys! Figured it wouldn't be hard knowing that Nate and Lindsay have one. Needless to say, I found it. You guys have the cutest little family! Bro Esplin, I wanted to thank you for the little reminder in the mail of my seminary goals. I can't believe it's already been five years. My life is wonderful...and I couldn't be more blessed! I have an amazing husband, a beautiful baby boy.....and we're living in Delta. Who woulda thought!? haha, anyway, thanks again. Hope life in Castledale is going well! You guys look like you're very happy.
-Whitney (Larson) Shurtz