Saturday, November 1, 2008

Husband Tagged






What is your husband's name?  Devin Arnel Esplin
How long have you been married?  4 Years
How long did you date?  Dated 7 Months, Engaged 4 1/2 months
How old is he?  27 (will be 28 January 30th)
Who eats more sweets?  I think I win, but he is a close second especially if its sour sweets!
Who said "I love you" first?  I did
Who is taller?  He is and it's a good thing!
Who is a better singer?  I am. but he sings with all his heart!
Who is smarter?  It depends what we are talking about :)
Who does the laundry?  I do most of the time, but he is willing to do it when I can't.
Who pays the bills?  It's a joint effort most of the time
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  He does
Does he snore?  Depends on how tired he is, usually it's a heavy breathing
What does he do in his spared time?  Spends time with Parker and me, works in the yard, blogs, and reads
Who mows the lawn?  He does because he loves yard work.
What is his favorite candy bar?  He likes sour candy like Sweettarts, Lemonheads, etc., but also loves chocolate too.
Who cooks dinner?  Depends on how ambitious I feel that day, but he helps me out sooo much!
Who drives?  We take turns, but I love to drive
Who is the first to say they are wrong?  He is because I'm always right. :)
Who kissed who first?  He definitely kissed me first with some work. I'm not that easy to catch.
Who asked who out first?  He asked me out first on my first day at the bookstore.  That's a great story. :)  It was a challenge after his Dad said I was too good for him.
Who wears the pants?  We share the responsibilities, but he is the Patriarch
Does he say he love you every day?  Yes, every time we talk!  

My hubby is the sweetest, most patient man ever.  He has to be to be with me.  Thank you honey for all the you are and everything you do!  I love you so much and couldn't ask for a better husband and father to Parker.  You are the best!
I tag Nykelle Pollastro, Cammie Pollastro, Shadoe Wankier, Allie Mower, Laura Jones


1 comment:

Cammie said...

That was sweet! I'll try to do this one!