Wednesday, February 25, 2009

7 Months and Growing...


Holy Cow!  Yesterday I was thinking, "In a few days Parker will be.... oh wait, today Parker is 7 months."  Where has the time gone.  I always heard mothers say, "they grow up so fast", but not until I became a mother did I believe them.  This little "chunky monkey" is the best thing to happen to us.  He is the cutest, most fun child.  He is so content, until he gets mad or realizes I'm gone.  I love that he is attached for the moment because in the next "moment" he will want to be on his own.  I cherish the times I get to snuggle with him, to rock him to sleep as he sucks on my neck to soothe himself. (He won't take a binkie) He is now up to a whopping 17 lb. 13 oz. but is still 26 1/2 inches long.  I think he needs to start working on those ball handling skills because I foresee point guard, not center.  We love him just the same!  Happy 7 months!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Happy seven months!! Was it really that long ago? Time does fly! Oh well, time for another one!!

Diane said...

What a cute kid! We miss you guys. Reading your blog makes me want to drive to mayfield and camp in some guys yard.....wierd I know. J/K

Hope you three are doing great. Miss you and Love you.