Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wyoming in a flash!

I couldn't stand not it any longer!  I had to make the trip to Wyoming to visit the fam. Parker and I loaded up with my Mom and sister, Brittany, to visit the newest addition to the family, little Mia.  While we were there we enjoyed every minute with Christian and Cammie's family, too.  I love being able to be together even if it is a quick trip.  Here are a few pics of our fun times!
Oh little Mia Bella!  So tiny and precious!
Can you say Cheese?

and double cheese?
David and Goliath? I couldn't believe how big Parker was compared to Mia!  Almost 3 times her size.  She's got some work to do :)

Just boys in the bath tub.  No girls allowed!
We love cousin Cali!

Jewish?  I think not. Thanks Uncle Chris!
Hangin with Uncle Carson and Aunt Brittany

I can help with the deck!  

2 comments:

Cammie said...

That was a fun and fast visit! I can't believe you didn't even mention the gut busting Body Bar class! We should've taken some pictures of our sweaty bodies! Now that would be a blog all it's own!

Cammie said...

p.s. glad that Carter got to see Parker's winger!