Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Food...YUCK!

It has happened!  Parker resists that yummy, flavorful baby food and has moved on to bigger and better things....chowing down on everything that everyone else is eating!  About a few weeks ago Parker kept pushing my hand away every time I would give him baby food.  His jaw would be in lock down mode and his head turned as far as it could go to stay away from whatever I was putting in there.  Of course me being the nervous mom, I didn't dare give him everything we were eating until we went to Dr. Madsen.  He assured me that Parker was now old enough to let him eat what we were eating.  He is now a little man and loves his grown-up food, just in smaller chunks!  Oh happy and sad day all at once!
Lasagna with homemade marinara sauce!
Famous Pizza Factory Salad bar
Blue Popcicle (thanks to our cute neighbor Cambri)
Many for foods to follow!  Look out!

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Pink, yellow, and brown sugar wafers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!