With school out we took advantage of the time to make a trip to Cedar. After the trip we found ourselves looking back and asking ourselves the question:
How much can be done in one trip?
- 12 Hours of ed net classes
- 9 Hours of travel
- 2 Trips to "Maggie Moo's"
- Lock keys in the car
- Play in the sand box
- Speak at a Youth Conference
- Watch future hall of famer nephew play baseball game
- Study in library
- Babysit nephews and niece in a quest to become favorite "aunt"
- Had hitch put on Durango
- Pop tires in stroller
- Gain a new nickname "Parkster" (Thanks Tanner)
- More studying in the library
- Visiting with Grandma & Grandpa
- Visited cemetery
- Eat some fresh rhubarb!
- Go out to lunch with friends
- Lunch at Pizza Factory with Grandma Esplin
- Show off my walking skills (with help of course)
- Showering of gifts and coins for Parker
- Quick stop for some Beaver Cheese Curds (no trip is complete without!)
With all that we did there was much that we longed to do:
- Go to the "Green Shack" for a shaved ice
- Go swimming with the cousins
- Go to Maggie Moo's for a third visit
- Go up to the cabin
- Visit more with family
- Game of Pickle ball
We look forward to many more trips down south, preferably minus the school and study aspect.