Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ward Christmas Party... Check!

Chalk one up for the books.  The Ward Christmas Party is complete.  After a lot of stress and worry we pulled it off.  I have a great committee who was willing to get things accomplished.  I could not have done it without them!  Santa was a hit!  The food was edible, and the program short and sweet.  Even the cleanup was quick and easy.  Just the way we like it.  At least now I can breathe for a week or so, until the next shindig!
Thanks everyone for all your help!
Although Santa was a hit, this little guy was mortified, to say the least!  It was all Devin could do to get one picture.  Maybe next year will be better!  

3 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

I wish I did not have to work that night... it looks like it was really nice. That is cool Santa was there... last year then I was on the comittee it was vetoed.

Trina and Wes said...

Holy Cow! That is a ton of people to be in charge of. Looks like you had fun. And I love all the cute pics of Parker. He is such a cute little man! I love being able to stay in touch with everyone. Have a wonderful christmas!

Lindsay said...

Parker's picture is priceless! (Try saying that five times fast!)