Sunday, December 6, 2009

We love Wyoming!

I always need a reason to get out of the house, so when my mom said Wyoming, Parker and I jumped at the chance.  We left Tuesday from Price and came back Thursday night.  It is always fun to visit cousins as often as we can!  I love the time we can spend for the few days we were there.  Parker had a blast playing with Carter and Cali.  He also was super concerned about Caleb and Mia every time they would fuss or cry.  He would come running over with a concerned look on his face and point and grunt for me to do something.  It was too funny.  Maybe he'll be a good helper one day when we has a sibling.  
Mom, Cammie and I spent some quality time on the sewing machine making some Christmas gifts.  It's always good to learn and improve these talents that I don't have and test my patience a time or two! 

No comments: