Saturday, December 26, 2009

Playing Santa



Santa has it rough. I don't know how he does it. As one who witnessed it I think I will let Santa have his job because Santa, at least in the Esplin home, did the following Christmas Eve:

I saw Santa put out cookies for Santa
I saw Santa wrap last minue gifts
I saw Santa make wassail so as to please the family God's and keep tradition alive
I saw Santa wrap more last minute gifts (way too many gifts at this point)
I saw Santa put together Parker's toys
I saw Santa struggle putting together Parker's toys
I saw Santa almost throw out Parker's toys
I saw Santa go to bed a 4 in the morning

How could Santa resist this face on Christmas Eve?

On second thought I wouldn't mind having Santa's job if it meant seeing the innocent joy that I saw on Parker's face that Christmas morning! Not to mention the wassail would have pleased the family!

No comments: