Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ironing...UGH!


I think that ironing has to be one of the worst chores to do!  It seems to take me forever to muster up the time and energy to get it done.  Many times I have let the clothes pile up for weeks.  I think my record is 3 weeks.  This pile is the 3 week pile.  I would have every intention of doing it and then something else more important would come up like eating or sleeping or just plain ignoring that it really needed to be done.   Does anyone out there feel my pain?  If you have any other tricks for making this wonderful task any  easier feel free to let me know! Until then the ironing saga continues. 

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Haha. At least you DO it! I don't remember the last time I ironed. Ugh. It is horrible. I'm sorry

Jamie said...

I hate ironing too! My mother-in-law irons while she watches a movie.

Cammie said...

Yes...DON'T do it! I know you come from a long line of professional ironers...It's not worth it. Just hang them up right out of the dryer. Maybe iron the dress shirts. NEVER iron a t-shirt! I know this is hard news to take, but let it go!!!!LOL!!

Christy said...

You need to start buying wrinkle-free. Seriously! I have never looked back!