Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mia and Grandma... Visitors!


What's better than having visitors in Castle Dale?  It doesn't happen as often as we would like, but when it does there are nothing but good times.  Last week Grandma Vicki and little Mia came over.  My mom had been baby sitting Mia while Carson and Nykelle enjoyed Mexico.  I am jealous.  Anyway, it was fun to have Mia around.  Parker loves having babies near.  I guess it's nice to have someone smaller than him.  He enjoyed the time she was there, he even had to get her one of his hats to be like him.  It was so cute to watch their excitement for each other. Nothing better than family time at his own pad!

1 comment:

Trina and Wes said...

Oh my word! That is so fun to see carson's little one too. It is so nice having cousins. I love all of your pictures. And I was laughing so hard while I read your "monster" at church!