Friday, January 8, 2010

You've got a friend in me


I don't know how you get your "buzz" fix (Toy Story style) but Parker will watch it just about any way you can imagine and at about every hour of the day.  After watching it now in the double digits and quickly approaching triple digits, it is easy to see how Parker gets his "buzz" for the day.

Nice and cozy with mom

up close and personal - front row seats

Drive thru . . . bike style . . .

(I know it is the movie "up" but you get the idea)
. . .Or the more traditional "cah" style
Or with the cousins

However you watch it Parker, you've got a friend in me!


2 comments:

ccrippen said...

That is so great! Broc was about Parkers age when he became obsessed with it. He watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 so many times I lost count! In fact one day my brother in law was babysitting him and he let him watch it 3 times!

Broc is 9 now and yet he is still excited to see Toy Story 3 in June! You gotta love it!

Jacqueline said...

I love this! I cant get Myla to watch a movie :(