Thursday, January 28, 2010

Determination to buckle up!

On Monday, Jan. 25th, I was doing the laundry.  I went to get some more dirty clothes to stick in the washer. When I came back I found Parker in this little umbrella stroller trying to buckle himself up.  I thought he would follow me when I left the room, not thinking this would last too long.  I came in and out checking to see where he was and lo and behold he continued sitting in the stroller working on this task.  All I could do was laugh.  This work continued for at least 15 min.  It has to be a record!  He has never stuck to the same thing for this long.  Persistence is a quality he possesses or is at least working on!  Keep it going because it pays off some time.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Maybe he wants you to take him for a walk?