Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kisses

I love kisses!  Especially when they come from my boys!  Parker will get into these kissing modes every so often and it makes me laugh!  He will go back and forth and back and forth between Devin and I for a fair amount of kisses.  He has done this when we are at my mom and dad's house too.  We'll be saying goodbye and he'll be going in a circle from person to person giving out his kisses.  I think it is so precious.  I just hope he saves those kisses for mommy only for a LONG LONG time.  
So, the other night we were putting him to bed.  After his scripture story, he decided he wanted to read the animal book.  He started giving every animal a kiss good night and telling each one "nigh, nigh" after each kiss.  I think we went through the book at least 3 times before we finally said night, night to him. 
 
He makes me smile and I need to remember these cute times when I'm losing my patience.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!! Parker is just way too cute! Myla is just starting to give kisses and it's the best. I love it, so I can only imagine how much you guys love it. Oh, I miss you guys! I hope you're doing well!