- I just want to go outside and play catch.
- I want to bust out the Easter eggs and drop them off of a roof (something we did in elementary!)
- I start dreaming of this years yard work that I get to annoy Melissa about all summer
- I bust out the BBQ and entice the neighbors with the smells of BBQ chicken
- I want to start working on the farmers tan!
- Parker wants to roam outside and believes that coming in from outside is an act of punishment!
- Melissa actually gets to experience what we call "freedom" and soaks in as many rays as she can!
- I expect fruit to start growing from the trees
Living in Utah has taught me that this is too good to be true but hey it is just a fever!