Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Fever!

Having snow on the ground for the past 3 plus months and seeing nothing but white around you can drive any sane person crazy.  Thanks to some warm weather of late we have seen the grass emerge from under the snow and it has done something to me.  I don't know what it is but when I start to see the grass I get Spring Fever and here are some of the symptoms:

-  I just want to go outside and play catch.  
-  I want to bust out the Easter eggs and drop them off of a roof (something we did in elementary!)
-  I start dreaming of this years yard work that I get to annoy Melissa about all summer
-  I bust out the BBQ and entice the neighbors with the smells of BBQ chicken
-  I want to start working on the farmers tan!
-  Parker wants to roam outside and believes that coming in from outside is an act of punishment!
-  Melissa actually gets to experience what we call "freedom" and soaks in as many rays as she can!
-  I expect fruit to start growing from the trees

Living in Utah has taught me that this is too good to be true but hey it is just a fever!

No comments: