Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Esplin Ticket


Having got caught up in the recent Political debates and finding myself somewhat disgusted with the economy I've decided to put myself on the ticket this year.  I reviewed my past and discovered that I have what it takes to put the economy back on the upswing.  Despite political views I have chosen my brother Ryan as my running mate.  Together, in our days in Ohio we made some economic strides that could just solve the economic crisis we are going through.

As President I would propose that every family go to the nearest garbage dumpster, climb inside and search for pop cans while singing, "Pour Some Sugar on Me". You would then take your discoveries to the local recycling bin and reap your rewards.  We made a small fortune going to the dumpsters all around our Columbus, Ohio neighborhood and then cashing them in for coins galore.

Another proposal as President would be to collect money each time a family member calls you a name.  Our hard earned allowance found its way in a small piggy bank each time me or Ryan called each other a name.  This piggy bank got a boost one time when Ryan got so mad at me that he went to his room and minutes later came back with a ten dollar bill that he promptly put into the bank and then released his wrath on his younger more innocent brother.  Where the money ended up, we don't know, but we do know that somehow our missions were both paid for!

With Ryan's JFK appearance and Devin's appeal to the picked on, the Esplin ticket is sure to calm your fears and doubts for our struggling economy.  


4 comments:

Ryan Esplin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Esplin said...

Going off on a rampage was money well spent,

Cammie said...

Although it sounds like you have a very extensive background....I'm still a little skeptical??

Teri said...

Was it you or your running mate that once asked me who FICA was and what he was doing with your money? Yep, you are as qualified as the two yahoos competing for the job this year.

Jason