Sunday, October 19, 2008

what are they thinking????

i find myself spending a lot of time just looking at parker and as i do so i wonder what they are thinking. i have learned this, that expressions speak louder than words, especially when they can't use them. so, for the fun of it, what was parker thinking?

"Finally someone who can keep my binki in."
"I don't have teeth but I'm ready for my first toothbrush"

"Where are my chopsticks."

"Who's #1"

"I hear there is an opening, are they hiring?"

"Told you I was a Red Sox fan."

"This just isn't right."

"Just practicing for timeout!"

"I love to see the temple, if only I could see it!"

"Is this heaven, let's play ball"

"Just a quick question"

"Please no more pictures, 2000 in my first three months in a little much."

"Mama's boy and proud of it."

"Watch out Grandpa, I got a good left jab"

"Can I atleast have visitors?"

"Can I have another bath?"

"Don't mind me, I'm just getting cleaned up."

Whatever it is they are thinking, I sure enjoy just looking at them!



7 comments:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

That is a really cute post. I love to commentate for my kids!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Now that I just posted that, is commentate the right word? I was thinking of the sports caster. Anyway...if it is not, hope you know what I meant!

Jinger said...

He really is so adorable. Thanks again for coming up and helping us this weekend. It was so great to see you and spend some time with you! You are such a fun couple and Parker just adds to the party! Love you all!

The Adventures of Jakers said...

The picture of him wrapped up in a towel is so precious

Cammie said...

Wouldn't it be so great if we could tell what they are really thinking? I love all the captions, especially the Costco shirt! Priceless!

The Christians said...

That is great! He is great and I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

not just the first toothbrush but his firstcock in his mouth too baby sucks it the best