Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm 3 Months!





It is incredible to me the milestones that we celebrate during the first year of Parker's life.  Melissa and I have been talking about pictures for Parker and when we should take them.  My vote is to go back to the days when the only picture you get is the one where you have to sit for days and not smile.  This would simplify things and put money in the piggy bank.  My dear, wonderful, and ever mindful sweetheart for a wife thinks otherwise.  She would have every diaper change photographed and framed.  We have been debating on which milestones to capture professionally and the old fashioned dad got voted down.  Parker went to get his three month pictures in Price with mom and came home empty handed.  We have tried to take him to a nearby elementary and do it the amateur way but still came up empty handed.  Discouraged we decided that the snapshots we have taken will have to do.  Through all of this though I have learned one thing, I do want to capture every moment of his growing up and so on with the picture taking!   Hope you enjoy his 3 month pictures!


3 comments:

Shadoe said...

Melissa-

He is adorable. I love it about the picture thing. I can't seem to have enough photos of my kids either. They may be expensive but in the long run definitely PRICELESS.

Mower Family said...

What a blue-eyed cutie! He is so adorable! I love the pictures that you got...I think they are perfect!

Cammie said...

He is so cute. Cali wants to see him BAD. She just told me that everytime she sees pictures of him she wants to see him BAD!