Monday, October 6, 2008

October means BASEBALL




October only means one thing.  Baseball!  Step aside "Biggest Loser", take a back seat "Dancing with the Stars" because our (meaning Parker and myself) Red Sox are in the post season.  We are making the most out of this Parker's first postseason baseball.  So far we have sung "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" almost daily, had our first Cracker Jack's together and tirelessly watched baseball game after baseball game.  Melissa has been a good sport during Devin's addiction to baseball.  Parker, on the other hand seems to be into the 7th inning stretches with how much he sleeps during the games.  

4 comments:

Mower Family said...

That is awesome Devin. Get him started early. Congrats on the Sox making it to the ALCS...again! I hope that my Rays beat them though. That's right, I switched teams. I had to after my Tigers finished dead last in their division behind the freaking Royals.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

These pictures are so cute. Take me out to the ballgame is also one of our favorites in my house too.

Cammie said...

Does he get cuter by the day? My goodness, I just want to squeeze his cheeks. I love the picture with the Cracker Jacks. Melissa, don't let Devin really feed him any!!

Ryan Esplin said...

Devin = Fareweather Fan.