Friday, May 4, 2012

Nickname - Graham

My brother gave me a nickname and Melissa also was given a nickname while in high school.  There are many who work in the mines or power plant who get a nickname attached to them.  Nicknames are fun and they provide an identify for the person.

If we were to give Brock a nickname, my vote would be for "Graham".  Countless times we will see Brock pulling out Graham Crackers from the drawer in the kitchen.  He often leaves trails in his wake.  He will eat them anywhere, anytime.

Lets just add another one to the list:

Dad = "Q" - nickname given to me by my thoughtful brother and his buddies.  It would later evolve into many creative variations.

Mom = "P" - Though not sure of the origin, it obviously had to do with the Pollastro last name.

Brock = "Graham" - Don't know if this will stick but it is a start of many nicknames to come.




2 comments:

The Christians said...

I have not checked for a while. It was good to catch up. We miss and love you guys!

Mel Bernard said...

I like Graham.. cute nickname. We thought about sticking with all G names for our boys and were going to name one Graham.
Cute Blog... its fun to see all your fun pictures!!