Monday, November 9, 2009

He's a goer, but when he falls, he falls hard!

Parker is so busy and constantly into everything! And I mean everything.  He is definitely testing his limits and mine!  He is so fun to watch and see what new object or maneuver he might discover.  The other day I heard him whining and yelling for me.  I was in the middle of doing something and took my time to get to him.  As I followed the sound of his whining, I found him just like this in the kitchen.  I couldn't stop laughing, despite his crying, and ran to get my camera. This is the only shot I could get before he figured out how to climb out. 

As hard as he goes, he falls harder when he is tired.  He wants to be up and into everyone's business so much that it wipes him out.  Recently, we have been able to capture a few sweet sleeping moments and remember how precious he truly is!
You know he's tired when Parker picks sleep over food!

I guess I crash just as hard!

Comfy place with Grandpa Carl

3 comments:

Kristy said...

As much as I love my energetic little kiddos when they are awake, there is something about them sleeping that makes them irresistable! Cute pics...

Cammie said...

I'm calling DCFS on the first one! Kidding of course. I love when they fall asleep eating, it's my favorite!

Shemri and Gang said...

He is so cute, and everytime I see a picture of you it is cuter and cuter. I think you are a super model mom. luv ya!