Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who Ever Said Loose Skin Was Bad?

From the time Parker was a tiny baby he has seemed to find some skin to soothe him.  When he would nurse, he played with the skin on my neck.  As he has grown he has found new spots to soothe him.  The first was the loose skin on the elbow, then it became the ear, and the most frequent is the knuckle skin.  It is crazy to me how this fetish has evolved.  I think it is time to put it to a halt.  It has been something we thought was cute and laughed at quite a bit at as he found even perfect strangers knuckles soothing.  I think he is becoming a little too dependent and the skin thing.  It is cute though as he sucks his tongue and rubs the knucks or the ears, but I really don't want it to last forever!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found
you by accident, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
just like to say thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

my page - m�scara de pesta�as