Monday, August 24, 2009

Can you say detached?!?


I was just looking at some pictures of Parker as a little baby and wanted to cry!  I can't believe how fast time flies and this once little newborn is now a little one year old who I can't keep up with some days.  On August 10 I decided that it was time for this little one to become completely detached from me for any feeding purposes.  At that point he was only down to one night feeding. I knew it was more of a comfort, and there had been some nights where I was gone and Devin put him to bed just fine without nursing, so I did it!  And needless to say he is a big boy and not nursing anymore.  He has been great and there is no turning back.  I am finally, after these couple of weeks, not sore or hurting either.  I am somewhat back to normal, I guess.  

2 comments:

Christy said...

TMI! T. M. I. !!! ;)

Jacqueline said...

And soon he'll be dressing himself. **tear **sniffle sniffle**
:(