Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ready For Football



With school beginning and fall looming in the air it can only mean one thing (atleast for dad and his moldable son), FOOTBALL SEASON!  With going to the first Emery High football game of the year and recently learning the signal for touchdown (thanks mom though I'll try to take credit for this milestone), I think we just might have a football player on our hands (at this point he may be a lineman but hey we'll take it though he won't be scoring many touchdowns from there!)


And I thought I got excited for touchdowns!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh my heck! Parker is so stinkin' cute!!

Kaydee said...

Oh my goodness what a cute cute baby!! Hey I found your blog off of Diane and Adam's. It looks like you are both doing very well. Paul says hello!