Monday, April 26, 2010

MS Walk


This is the second year we have been able to participate in the MS Walk. Cammie's mom, Gwen, has MS and is a great example. She is so strong and continues to fight. She, along with most of her family, and some of mine walked together as a team for this cause on Saturday. It was inspiring to see how many people were walking, over 4,000, for the same reason. I know the money raised, over $200,000, goes to a great cause and hopefully a cure one day! Thanks Gwen for being the reason that we can walk! You are amazing.
My mom and I before we set of on the 3 mile loop. I just love her!
After the walk, hanging with my cute sis, Britt.
Dad and Parker hanging my the wishing well
Little Buzz and Sheriff Woody! After the walk we got back to the group that was waiting. Parker and Carter were wearing these cool hats. Christian, my bro, tells me that he had bought the Woody hat for Carter. Parker showed up with my Dad a little later and saw Carter's hat. He started to say, "Buzz haa" (buzz hat), so Chris just had to buy Parker the Buzz hat to go along with Carter. We got a good laugh out of that one. Thanks Uncle Chris! :)

1 comment:

Bethany Gilson said...

A big thanks to both of you for being there! Thanks for supporting this cause that is so important to all of us!